Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Excuse for Absence and for Being Late SMS messages

Running late? Unable to make it to a meeting? Absent for work? Ditching your friends, send these SMS to ease your situation and cut you loose from commitments.


Hi Jim
I'm unable
2 make it 2day
Sorry

--

Hello Mia
Pls note I will not be
at the meeting
so much 2 do here

---

I would be there
if I could.
but work calls
and a nagging boss
is hard to shake off

---

If time permits
I'll show up
but right now
sorry can't commit.

---

Sign me UP
4 a MAYBE,
Yup a Maybe,
let's see if my sched
works out
and we'll talk

---

No dice
2 much on my plate
hope u understand
still goodluck

---

Sorry I'll be absent
2 day, pls let everyone
know and don't wait up
4 me. Thanks

---

Start ur meeting
without me
I won't make it
just text me how it goes

---

SORRY 2 disappoint U
but I'm not going 2 B there
today. I know. BUMMER.
I really want 2 B there
but some things got
in the way. LONG STORY.
I'll fill u in later

---

I'm in a tough spot ryt now
keep me posted
can't make it

---

Stuck in traffic
lemme know how it works out
I won't make it on time
my apologies

No comments:

Post a Comment