Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank you for the Christmas Gift Text Messages

Say all the Thanks you need via SMS! Thank all the wonderful gift givers and friends this Christmas season!

TNX so MUCH
for the gift
its amazing
& adorable!
i love U

---

Thanx 4 the Gift
I hardly got time
2 shop & get U
something nice
just the same
I really love
what u gave me!

---

I am shocked
speechless
when i opened ur gift
this is way 2 much
4 a Xmas present
I am so lucky!
Thanks!

---

Me & My Family
wld like to thank U
for the Xmas Pudding
& Wine U sent over
We really appreciate
ur generosity!

---

'Tis the season
of giving
and U R the biggest
GIVER of all
Thank you for all
the presents & sweets
The kids love 'em!

---

I want 2 thank U
for being so kind
2 us the past year
I hope U like the rum cake
& the spicy cheese
we got for U
Merry Xmas!

---


Thank U 4 D wonderful gift
U have outdone urself again
4 being selfless
4 being generious
4 being our big Santa
U have all our love
we wish u the best tidings
this season. Merry Xmas!

---

Thank U, friend
4 ur token of love
this little gift
i will cherish
4 the whole year
as a symbol
of our lasting friendship
Merry Xmas! Thanks!

---

Thanks for the Vintage gift
U deserve better than the
fruitcake I sent
I will make it up 2 U
how about a few chugs
of Xmas beers?

---

U R one with a mighty heart
2 give so much 2 people
around U, this kindness is rare
Thanks so much for the present
Live long & prosper this 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment