Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Miss You Text Messages

The Many SMS txts and styles of saying I Miss You


Watched the sun go down today,
i thought abt our walks
thought abt ur hand in my hand
and the kiss we had 
before nightfall
miss U much!

---

hey sweets! how are you?
just wanted to ask you about something
if ever your online message me.
Thanks... Take care :)

---

Hey Love, 
So good to hear from you, 
how is everything going?

---

Hi Lovey, miss you heaps!
God bless you, xoxo

---

Good afternoon my dearest ! 
it was so nice to talk to you too!
Have a fantastic day!

---

Heya my Boo
remember we'll always be here for u
Luv u very much!
Hope you have an awesome day! ?

---

We miss you here in NYC! 
Hope to see you again very soon!
Take care of yourself! 
Big hug and have a great day!

---

my bed feels empty without you
and this boyfriend arm pillow 
doesn't do me justice
miss you spoonin' me

---

There's a song on my mind
keep hummin' it all day
and its all about U
i miss U so much

---

lets do lunch dear
minus the mayhem :) Miss yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment