Monday, October 12, 2009

Condolences Text Messages

Want to send an appropriate SMS to a grieving friend? Send a Comforting Text Message during this Time of Mourning and Sadness

Dear Friend
My condolences to you
and your family. I cannot
begin to imagine the depth
of ur pain. But I pray
u find comfort
in the words of the Lord

The LORD is good,
a refuge in times
of trouble. He cares
4 those who trust in him
Nahum 1:7


---

Dear Friend
I am very sorry
to hear about your loss.

We must embrace pain
& burn it as fuel
for our journey.
-Kenji Miyazawa


---

Dear Friend
These are trying times
please stay strong
and pray. I am here for U
if U ever need me.

Blessed are
those who mourn,
4 they will be comforted.
Matthew 5:4


---

Dear Friend
My condolences
From my heart I offer
words of comfort:

The LORD is my rock,
my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock,
in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield
and the horn
of my salvation,
my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2


---

I am in shock by the news.
My sincere condolences
& deepest sympathy
My prayers are with U
May God give u strength
at this time of grief
Be brave my friend

---

I am very sorry
to hear about ur loss,
My condolences to you
& your family
No words can make
a passing of a loved one
easy to understand,
But ur Friends r here
to help u if u need it.

---

no words can heal the pain
that U & ur family are going
thru this very moment
everything will change now,
but trust me when I say, my friend
that everything will turn out fine.
time can help u heal
May God watch over U
& give U comfort.

---

My heart goes out
to U & ur family
keep the memories
of ur loved one
inside ur heart,
cherished it
& never forget that you had such
a wonderful & beautiful person
in ur life who loved u
for who u are
i pray for ur peace
& comfort during
this difficult time.

---

No one can ever prepare
any of us for the loss
of our loved ones.
Ur strength is admirable
& will help ur family
find the courage they need
most right now.
Remember to allow yourself
to grieve, to weep, to accept
ur loss and over time
may u find the peace
and comfort u need most.

3 comments:

  1. Really? A condolence text?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to find the right words to say to sooth one's grieving hard. That's why I'm thankful that you've shared these wonderful sympathy messages collection and samples. More power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you so much for the kind and comforting words. You have gave me a few tools that i will think about and will be use to guide me through life. I really appreciate your suggestions. I'll keep reading some condolence messages to relieve my pain.
    Cathy,
    Obituarieshelp.org

    ReplyDelete