Monday, March 14, 2011

Notice of Absence at Work Text Messages

Notice of Absence at Work Text Messages. Text your boss you will missing a full work day, ask politely to be excused

Hello Sir,
I will not be at work today
due to family obligations
Thank you

---

Hello Ma'am
I'm very sick today
and will not be able
2 go 2 work, I will go
see the doctor this afternoon
Thanks

---

Hello HR Officer
Please be advised
I will not be @ work 2 day
due to illness
Thanx

---

Hello Sir
I'm sick with the flu
I have notified our
marketing assistant
to take over my duties
4 the day. I hope u understand
Thank you

---

Hello there
I will miss work
starting Tuesday
expect my return to work
by Monday. I will be
undergoing
outpatient surgery
at the hospital.
Thank you very much

---

Hello Sir
I am absent today
I have a really bad migraine
I will be at work
early tomorrow
Hope u understand
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment