Sunday, February 7, 2010

Romance Text Messages

Heat up the love with these Romance Text Messages for this Valentine's Day!

Even if the sun refused 2 shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
U would still have my heart
until the end of time
ur all i need my love, my valentine

---

It takes a second 2 say
I love U, but a lifetime
2 show it

---

U know when they asked me
what I loved most about life,
I smiled and said- YOU!

---

Love and freedom go together
U cannot choose 1 & leave the other
A man who knows freedom
is full of love, & a man who knows
love is always willing
2 give freedom. - Osho

---

A guy's love can be
measured in many ways
the first checkpoint is
if he kisses U with
utmost passion & delight

---

Go with someone who
is good rather than kind
With someone wise rather
than intelligent
With someone who loves U
rather than someone
who wants U

---

Let go of the things
that hurt U even if
they make U happy.
Don't wait 4 that day
when all that's left
is the pain

---

Just 2 let you know
how special U R 2 me
lemme find D right words
2 express it-
Can I Keep you forever?

---

I believe in U
I swear that 4ever
from today no one will
ever take ur place
I believe our love
will last always & forever

---

I never believe in fairytales
though sometimes I wish I could
I never believed in magic
or that wishes could come true
not until that day I found U
I turned around & U were there

---

2 receive you gotta
B open to new things
Open ur heart,
Be open minded & open hearted!

No comments:

Post a Comment