Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SMS TXT: Season of Xmas Traditions

This season gives us a chance
to pass on traditions,
honor our faith,
to share memories
with the people in our lives

Have a memorable Merry Xmas!

---

Great gifts are not found in any store
The best present is stored in the hearts of friends
It is unlimited & bears no expiry date.
Have a Great Christmas!!!

---

Just thinkin' that I have a person like u
in my life, it makes me feel truly grateful!
All the best for U & ur luv ones this Christmas!

---

Underneath a Xmas Tree is my gift of hope, peace and joy.
A Blessed Christmas to U and Ur Family!

---

At Christmas laugh and give good cheer,
for Christmas comes but once a year.
Merry Christmas! ** (^_^) **

---

This is the time that we share our love and blessings
to our friends and family,
giving hope and spreading goodness to one another,
May we celebrate this Christmas in peace and harmony
and bless us all till the year ends. Merry Xmas to U all!

---
A lot of txt msgs have been sent 2nite,
but the difference in mine is that I consider U
my friend as one of the best Xmas gifts I received
this year and one that I'll be thankful forever.
Also that's aside from the fact that I wrote this myself.
Merry Christmas!

---

God will give U what U ask for,
Or something far better
Keep praying, but be thankful
that His answers are wiser than
your prayers! Merry Christmas!

---

No comments:

Post a Comment