Thursday, January 28, 2010

Asking for Forgiveness Text Messages

there is always room 4 forgiveness
find it in ur heart
& give peace a chance

---

there's nothing more
2 be done,
you can sulk
& stay angry
but what good
will that do?
U have to accept it
& move on

---

Things never happen
the way we always
want to in life. But U
can always look at the
bright side & hope
4 D better outcome

---

Have the courage
2 4give
2 trust
& 2 love again;
That's where hope lies
in a heart that forgives

---

I am sorry
U know I am
We need 2 talk
& clear the air
Hear me out
that's all I ask.
Please reply

---

Forgiveness is not lost
on deaf & angry ears
it will find its way
in a wounded heart
ready 2 embrace
second chances

2 comments:

  1. I Truly Didn't Mean To Hurt You In Any Way
    I'm Sorry For Hurting You cos I luv u...
    Sorry Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lord never leave you.so be happy in the pesence of the lord.whatever happens in ur life

    ReplyDelete