Monday, January 11, 2010

Dealing with Trouble Text Messages

Admitting fault, taking the blame, making an apology, burying the hatchet, fixing a mess and letting go of the grudge - these are text messages that fit this scenario:

No ill feelings
let bygones be bygones
i am not the kind,
who can hold onto a grudge
4 too long,
life is 2 short
to be wasted on
misunderstandings

---

we have our own
fair share of disagreements
how long can we put this up?
Let me be the first to say
I give up. I'm sorry
Life was better
when we were pals
talking, sharing, joking
about everything
answer my call pls
if i still matter

---

What's done is done,
our mistakes have cost us
a very big price 2 pay
let's just make sure
things would turn out
4 the better now

---

I know U have
good intentions
ur motives though
well-meaning, wasn't enuff
4 a sound decision
or the right results
let's just learn from
all this and move on

---

I am accountable for
what happened, pls do not
blame anyone else
4 what happened
it was my call, my decision
pls understand this is
something I have 2 live
with now. Its not easy 2 face
but its better I make things
clear now, it was my fault

---

Pls call me ASAP
its better to meet up
and talk about this
face 2 face
to avoid further
miscommunication.
waiting 4 reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment