Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm Sorry Text Messages

How to say sorry in just a few words via texting and sms. It also helps if you sincerely mean you're sorry.

apologies r in order
4 ruining ur day
4 making u feel bad
4 always being late
4 not showing up
4 not giving enuff compliments
4 trying too hard or
4 not trying hard enuff
4 taking u 4granted
i hope i can make up
4 my shortcomings.
i love u

---

sorry I wasn't there
Mom tried ringing me,
but I wasn't able
2 take the call
what did I miss?

--

sorry about that
it was very rude of me
next time ill behave better
I promise!

---

I am really sorry about
what happened at ur house
i know ur upset
u should be
but u can't stay
mad at me forever
Call me pls. i miss u

---

my apologies 4 D
unfortunate incident
i should have dealt
with it much sooner
hope u can forgive me

---

sorry i hung up on U
it wasn't intentional
more like accidental
maybe next time
we should settle things
face 2 face
see U soon!

---

sorry i rang ur phone
ur number was on speed dial
hope i didn't wake u
i miss u really

---

am sorry to hear about
what happened to U
i know this is rather late
but believe me
if i got word of it sooner
i would have been there
and i wld have fought for U

---

i'm sorry u got involved
don't believe everything
they say, they lie
listen to ur heart
it will tell u one thing
that i am telling the truth

---

i am sorry so love
will U ever forgive
a stupid, bastard like me?
Pls i cannot stand this
i miss u alrdy
lets make amends
lets talk
lemme call U, pls answer

---

All I can say is
I am sorry.
my hands were tied
I should have done
or said something
I hope u can forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment