Monday, March 22, 2010

Lenten Season Text Messages

Spiritual text messages for the season of Lent. Happy Easter everyone!

A Blessed Lent to all
May the Lenten season
renew your spirit
encourage ur spiritual growth
Happy Easter!

---

May U find Repentance
in ur heart, it is the best
way 2 begin the season of Lent
It is the path closer 2 God.

---

“For whoever wants 2
save his life
will lose it, but whoever
loses his life
4 me and for the gospel
will save it.”
(Mark 8:35)

---

With Many special thoughts
This comes on easter Day
2 hope that He who taught us
How 2 live & pray
will bless u @ dis season
& most graciously impart,
the joys that only He can give-
his peace unto ur heart

---

As a cherish & faithful friend 2 me
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Bless U with a good life,
restored faith and a new hope

---

One of the most
important qualities of Jesus
is sacrifice 4 the good of others
This is my Easter msg to U
my good friend!

---

I pray through words & deeds
U will continue 2 B the bearer
of the Lord's life giving msg:
“Take heed what you hear.
With the same measure you use,
it will be measured to you;
and to you who hear,
more will be given.” (Mark 4:24)


---

“He is my refuge and my fortress;
my God, in him I will trust.” (Psalm 91:2)

---

“If anyone would come after me,
he must deny himself and take up
his cross and follow me.”
(Mark 8:34)
A Blesssed Easter 2 U

No comments:

Post a Comment