Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love and Valentine's Day Messages

Give the gift of Love on Valentine's Day via SMS 

3 important rules 4 D love life -
loving much, loving well
& loving appropriately
Happy Valentine's Day!

---

How high is your love,
how wide is it,
how far will it go,
how deep does it feel?
Love is the reason 4 being.

---

God is Love,
therefore Love loves me,
and I love Love.
Love gave me Love's Love
2 dwell in me. I can love
with Love's kind of Love
for Love's love is in me.
I Love you all with God's Love.

---

Should love hurt?
It should hurt truly,
madly & deeply
Otherwise, it doesn't
ring true. Happy Valentine's Day!

---

Men love simple things:
beer, sports, video games & a girlfriend
who understands their love
4 beer, sports & video games. I'm so
glad I found YOU my love!
Happy Valentine's Day!

---

“Opportunity knocks 4 every man,
but U have 2 give a woman a ring.”
- Mae West 
Well Valentine's Day is a great day
2 give me a call!

--

Sometimes a knight in shiny armour
is just an asshole in tinfoil.
Sometimes a frog prince is really
just a toad with warts.
But sometimes a lazy boyfriend
is really just a hot lover madly in love
with you and wants a back rub!
Happy Valentine's Day!

---

Things a girl just has to have
on Valentine's day - chocolates,
a new cellphone, a Prada bag,
2 pairs of Jimmy Choos,
a new laptop, and a very generous
boyfriend! I'm so glad I have you :)

---

If you have Love in your life,
U don't need 2 have anything else
but if you don't have it, it doesn't
matter much what else you have.
Happy Valentine's Day!

---

Instead of thinking about 
what you're missing, 
try thinking about what you have 
that everyone else is missing. 
Well I have YOU in my life!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment