Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mother's Day SMS Messages

The best SMS text messages for Mother's Day Greet your mother via her mobile then send the flowers!

Most of all the other beautiful things
in life come by 2s and 3s
by dozens and hundreds.
Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows,
brothers, and sisters, aunts & cousins,
but only one mother in the whole world."
- Kate Douglas Wiggin



---

Mothers are like
fine collectibles
as time goes by
they increase in value



---

The pricey 3 course dinner,
the french choco bonbons,
the dozen roses will never
come close to the sacrifice u made
on my birthday - 8 hours of
intense labor, 5 minutes crowning
plus stitches. Thank You MOM!

---

Mom lemme give u a shout out:
U ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON
IN MY LIFE! I LOVE YOU!
Happy Mother's Day!

---

Thank U for giving me life
on my birthday, wish I remember
how u first looked at me & cried
bcoz of how beautiful I was...
Sorry Mom all I got U
4 this Mother's Day is a toaster
Happy Mother's Day!

---

2 D Most Beautiful Person
in my life! 2D 1 I respect D Most!
The only person my Dad is afraid of!
Hope 2day is special 4 U
Happy Mother's Day Mama! I love U!

---

When everything gets me down
I only have 1 person 2 turn 2
That's YOU! MOMMY!
U just know what 2 say
& everything u say
makes perfect sense
Ma, Happy Mother's Day!

---

Being a full-time mother
is 1 high paying nut job
since the payment
is pure love

---

The greatest tribute
I could ever give u mom
is by being the best
well-mannered, sensitive
person that I could be
bcoz u raised me well that way
and I want u 2 be proud of me
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment