Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dirty Text Messages

Sample Dirty Text Messages, real Sexy SMS for adult couples, Tiger style!



Hello Kinkyboots
whatcha wearing?
send me a pic ASAP

---

i love sexting
with U honeypot
u make me burn
down there

---

want a bite from
my 1 eyed snake?
gimme call back asap

---

put ur phone on vibrate
then ill call yeah
ill ring u up
till u come real hard

---

wish i was yer panties
make me crazy
just thinkin'abt U
gets me jealous

---

I would love 2 wear U out
real nasty &
make you sore in places
u never knew

---

Vajazzle me
with ur spicy
beef curtains!

---

Whatever U want baby,
Whatever else turns U on
text me what you like

---

Let's see how bad U want me
Come early @ my place sunshine
Ok. Lights out. Good night sexy

---

I really do want 2
be rough with you
I want you to beg for it
Kiss U all over
til it hurts real good

---
Get ready 2 butter
my biscuit. Yeah baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment