Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wisdom of God Text Messages: Food for the Soul

In my life be lifted high.
In our world be lifted high.
In our love be lifted high.

---

All I can see is Your mercy.
All I can feel is Your grace...
Your LOVE is so wonderful,
let all the people sing that,
our God reigns above all.

---

As iron sharpens iron,
so a friend sharpens another. :D
Proverbs 27:17

---

For the foolishness of God
is wiser than man's wisdom,
and the weakness of God is
stronger than man's strength. :)
- 1 Corinthians 1:25

---

Is any one of you in trouble?
He should pray. Is anyone happy?
Let him sing songs of praise. :)
- James 5:13

---

The godly give good advice
to their friends; the wicked lead
them astray.
- Proverbs 12:26

---

"For you have been my hope,
O Sovereign LORD,
my confidence since my youth."
Psalms 71:5 (NIV)

GREAT MORNING!
God bless everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment