Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Greetings SMS

Well, well, well looks like
our little butterfly has just had
another metamorphosis! I wish U
continued success on ur BIG day!
Happy Birthday, friend!

---

Happy birthday, Sammy!
I hope you enjoyed your day :)
love and miss you! :-*

---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the most poised,
sweet and charming people I know,
I LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!
Hope to see you and the rest of the family soon!

---

Happy Happy bday, Jennifer!
I hope ur having the best birthday ever!
God bless u. :)

---

I wish you all the best in life!
2day is your day 2 shine
as every day should be.
Happy Birthday, Harry!

---

happy birthday...
joyeux anniversaire...
feliz cumpleaƱos...

---

Happy Birthday, wish you all the best
in love & in ur career!


No comments:

Post a Comment