Thursday, May 6, 2010

Special SMS for Mother's Day

May 9, 2010 is Mother's Day. Greet your Mama via SMS today!

Mothers hold their children's
hands for a short while,
but their hearts forever.

---

Every Mom needs a Mother's day
Not because of gifts or flowers
but the thought that her kids
are out there getting specials
things ready for her

---

Yes, I do remember Mom
Its Mother's Day!
and I LOVE YOU!

--

You took me into this world, Ma
I also know U can take me OUT
so I'm making sure you won't
Hope u like my present! love U!

---

To Mom with love
you have 4 kids
I'm the 2nd one
yet the first one to remember
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

---

I am blessed 2 have
the “Mother of the Year”
That's nobody but U!
I love u mommy!

---

I love u Mom for everything
that U have done for me
4 making me the person
I am today! I love U!

No comments:

Post a Comment