Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Text Messages

A giver, kind and true
no words can match your love
faith and devotion'
May today be perfect
May it be special
Because we love you

Happy Mother's Day!

--

Mama, Mommy, Nana, Inay
Mami, Okaasan, Mère, Mutter,
Muti, Madre, Mado, Uma
so many words to describe
the most beloved person in the world
I love you mom! Happy Mother's Day!

--

On this very special day,
let's share this quote to everyone who loves their mom:
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while,
but their hearts forever. 

--

I am my Mama's boy
and amma proud of it!
I don't care what my peers say
because I'm lucky to have my mama
who loves me for who I am,
and I am not an easy person to love
and only my mama can understand
How complicated I am.
If I ever find a girl, who will love me so true
may she be loving as my mama too.
- confessions of a Mama's boy. Happy Mother's Day!

--

This is the one time of the year
THAT YOU SHOULD CALL HER BACK
send her flowers and a trip to the spa
Be grateful, she loves you so
Not everyone has a Mama like her!
Happy Mother's Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment