Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary Text Messages

Happy Anniversary Text Messages for husband and wife, lovers and even couples.

2U who matters most in my heart
2U who I spent half of my life with
2U whom I share the joys & sorrows of living
I have nothing but love for U
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

--

Love brought us together
Love will never keep us apart
4 all eternity is my fervent wish
2 have & 2 hold U all my life
Happy Anniversary my love!

---

We are a TRUE LOVE story
We are a testament 2 the POWER of love
10 years wonderful 2gether
I am looking 4ward to 10 more
I Love You!

--

U & Me = 10 years of Bliss
2 kids and counting = pure joy
never a day goes by that I am thankful
2 have u in my life
Happy Anniversary my sweet wife!

---

I live for ur love
Ur smile, ur sweet embrace
we got this far haven't we?
So its meant 2B
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment