Friday, November 12, 2010

Some Thoughts on Love SMS

Keep the romance alive with these love text messages.

Our love for family & friends
will push us to ensure
that our bonds
remain strong.

---

I miss U
I've been nothing
but good & I'd love
2 B with U
if only I could

---

May U find peace,
love & happiness on
ur journey thru life today
as we seek 2 love & be loved.
Miss U!

---

We choose our battles
4 pain & heartache alone
can destroy our souls
much less leave us empty
& longing 4 REAL love

---

2 love is a choice,
2B loved is a reason 2 live
2 live and love fully without consequence
that's 1 wild LIFE 2 give

---

Der is no greater love
than from those who know
all ur faults yet they love U anyway.
Remember: 2 love is 2 forgive!

---

Fighting for a better relationship
is often the best choice but sometimes
letting go can also make U STRONGER.

---

If U don't like something, change it.
If U can't change it,
change the way U think about it.

---

Bitterness are 4 gourds & melons
Sourness are 4 grapes & vinegar
Sweetness are 4 honey and people like U!

---

The heart is a lonely hunter
it stalks its prey when most vulnerable
imprisons it with LOVE
keeping it alive until it learns 2 let go

---

Do U want me in ur life?
I want 2 B in yours!
If U let me,
let me in
I love you
and that is the best truth
there is.

---

Live freely,
Love deeply,
Dream forever



No comments:

Post a Comment